Monday, January 16, 2006

On Top of My Roof

I can’t believe how bad I feel today
Ever since the flood
Washed my family away
Now I’m standing on my roof
And there doesn’t seem to be much hope today

I’m on top of my roof
Looking down on devastation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the rain that fell down
And washed away this town
Now you put me on top of my roof

I don’t think I can hold out for long
But the man on the TV
Says I got it all wrong
You get the message in a bottle that I sent
And today I feel like I’m a rope
On the Bad Year blimp

2 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

Never thought the day would come... But, here I am, singing a Carpenters/Eric diddy to myself...

12:08 PM  
Blogger senor puppet said...

yeah, there's a story behind it if you read the next one!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home