Wednesday, November 23, 2005

une nouveau genre de le cinema des disatres

it’s kinda interesting all the unrest going down in France at the moment. It’s not like they don’t have it coming for being so damn rude, never mind how they treat their colonized peeps. It should be disgruntled Americans setting cars on fire and lobbing Molotov cocktails. That would be a good movie “Pissed off Americans in Paris”. The movie theme song could be a country version of “We’re not Gonna Take it”.
I always thought that Paris would be an ideal city to stage a disaster film, probably because it would quickly degrade into a comedy when it dawns on them that no one is going to come to save their baggetty asses. It’s always New York that is getting ravaged by Godzilla, Tornados, Ice Ages, and Space Aliens. Paris is a city that never makes it into disaster films, unless you consider Romantic movies to be of that genre, well some are! I would love to see the Eiffel Tower used as an enema by King Kong. Have to get working on the screenplay or at least a blog entry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Winston said...

Wow Mandy! You're nano technology is mind blowing. The fact that you can coat a tool and subsequently make it last 10 times as long is simply amazing. Your stock is sure to see upward trends for centuries to come.
The mere thought of having the chance to get in on this groundbreaking technology makes me start to drool and giggle. Please sign me up for any and all investor mailings as well as any industry stuff you might have extra copies of. I would like to make NSLT my new mantra. If you could also provide me with a company logo or emblem, I will proudly change my hum drum license plate over to a vanity plate that announces that I am a NSLT investor. I will also add the emblem to any and all outgoing correspondence whether electronic or good ol' paper.
Come to think of it, I've been looking for a company just like yours not only to invest in but also work for! If you would be so kind, please make your mailing address available to us. I will gladly expedite the shipment of my CV so as to create no delay in your review of my qualifications. I'm sure that I will offer more to NSLT than anybody could possibly imagine. In fact, I'm so sure that NSLT is the next big thing that I'm willing to stake my whole reputation on it right here, right now.
If NSLT doesn't change the world over the course of the next 10 years, with me in the fold, I will publicly renounce myself as the smart individual I know myself to be. I will make myself available for public as well as private mockery from anybody and/or everybody. This is how utterly sure I am that NSLT is the future of tool component enhancement.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home